In today's episode of The Higher Standard, Chris dives into the Fed’s interest rate hike. Will it be 50 basis points? 75?
In this episode Chris discusses:
- The Fed's 50-point interest rate hike and its effects.
- Why the perception that the Fed has taken a 75 basis point increase off the table may be wrong.
- Where he believes recessionary economies come from and why you should pay attention to his opinion on this subject.
This is a show you do not want to miss! Join Chris for this fascinating conversation.
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- The effect of the Fed's 50-point interest rate hike.
- Why a 75 basis point increase may not be off the table as many believe.
- Where recessionary economies come from, as well as reasons why you should pay attention to opinions from people like Chris.
- And so much more...