In today's episode of The Higher Standard, Chris shares insights he gained from his recent participation in a Chief Credit Officer symposium in New York. While there he was able to mingle with other Chief Credit Officers and share thoughts and ideas about the state of the economy.
In this episode you'll discover:
- Insights and discoveries he made during the symposium, not all of which he agrees with.
- A fascinating television interview with Brian Moynihan, CEO of Bank of America.
- Why household debt and consumer reports as of the first quarter of 2022 paint an intriguing picture.
This is a show you do not want to miss! Join Chris for this fascinating conversation.
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- Chris' insights from the symposium, as well as his own thoughts on those insights.
- Why Chris was less than happy with Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan's television interview.
- The fascinating picture being painted by household debt and consumer reports as of Q1 2022.
- And so much more...