What happens when a hobby takes on a life of its own? That's the question Chris is exploring in today's episode of The Higher Standard.
Chris sits down with Timm Chiusano, VP of Production and Creative Services for Spectrum Research, the advertising sales division of Charter Communications. Spectrum provides small businesses and global agencies with innovative and strategic advertising solutions.
In his spare time however, Timm has become something of a celebrity on TikTok, the immensely popular video-focused social networking service. It hosts a variety of short-form user videos such as pranks, stunts, tricks, jokes, dances, and entertainment with durations ranging from 15 seconds to ten minutes.
In today's episode you'll discover:
- Details of Timm's background and why his authentic and positive messaging resonates so well.
- How he balances being a father, a husband, a working professional and a content creator for his half a million plus followers.
- How Timm breaks down his day to maintain his level of productivity.
This is a show you do not want to miss! Join Chris and Timm for this fascinating conversation.
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- A little about Timm's background and how he became a TikTok celebrity with his positive messaging.
- What it takes to be an effective father, a husband, a working professional and a content creator.
- Details on what a typical day looks like for Timm.
- And so much more...