The world is currently caught up in the fascinating and, to many, confusing events of the Johnny Depp / Amber Heard defamation trial. Being sued and ending up in court is something that can happen to any entrepreneur, and it can be a challenge, even with good representation, to know what you should and should not do.
In today's episode of the Higher Standard, Chris attempts to provide some insight into some of the legal terminology and behavior that occurs during a trial.
In today's episode you'll discover:
- Explanations of legal terminology and processes.
- Some basic do's and don't's if you should find yourself in court.
- Actual clips from the Depp / Heard trial that offer lessons to those facing litigation.
This is a show you do not want to miss! Join Chris for this fascinating and eye-opening discussion.
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- A breakdown of some of the processes and terms you're likely to run into in court.
- Tips for navigating the legal process effectively.
- Clips from the Depp / Heard trial with examples of what NOT to do.
- And so much more...